The Best Laid Plans

 Yeah, I hit the wrong button evidently. I thought I was reordering View from the Parking Lot but when my Spoonflower package arrived much to my surprise it was a reprint of the Paisley Parkwood. I guess something will happen to it. Eventually. I did reorder the Parking Lot. That gave me time to look at other projects. So now Spoonflower has a new piece to print. Reflecting Pond. My mom in the 50s in Washington DC. Love the shoes and purse. I had room on the fabric for 2 prints that I will make into a double panel. Can't wait to see what it tells me to do to it. In the meantime I wait for fabric. I will have eye surgery the 15th of September so I have a feeling the fabric will come the Saturday before and wait for me to recover vision. Fingers crossed all goes well. As long as I can thread a needle!





Comments

Popular Posts