Mixed Bag Rant

 Oh I gotta say something. If only to see if people read this. I am so tired of all the Covid bullshit. If you want to get the vaccine, get it and shut up. People that don't want to get it are not out to get you. They are NOT hillbillies. They are free thinkers and don't want to be forced to take unproved medicine. I personally distrust anyone who keeps obsessively hammering at me. Why? What are you up to?  Comes from having a really bad infectious disease doctor almost kill me. And the days when people came in the church office seeking help. The longer more involved and convoluted the story the less it was likely to be true.


A couple of years ago my brother got the flu shot and spent all winter wearing a face mask. And ended up with a bad case of the flu! Wash your hands and don't touch your eyes. Should be fine.


My old boss used Purrell (one of our clients at the time) He used it obsessively. Got a cold, which turned into bronchitis, then pneumonia and then shingles in his ear. Yeah, pour on the hand sanitizer dude. Better off if you rolled around in some horse manure and got your natural defenses built up.


And then we have the nuts who want to make sure we are all able to kill our unborn. Personally if you can't figure out how to use birth control maybe you shouldn't be breeding. If you are in Texas just hop over the border into Mexico and have your zygote terminated. They need the money. I think all Democrats should practice birth control! But that's just me. I'm not going to force them to and call them hillbillies if they don't.


Sheesh! Enough all ready Mind your own business. We wouldn't have all these crazy laws if people lived a kind loving life.  


All right back to sewing!

Comments

Popular Posts