Wowsa!

This is a photo of my contribution to Lack Walsh's Fibers of Change show. This was commissioned in 2018 and it is finally on view at the Arnot Museum in Elmira, NY till January 22, 2022.

Little did anyone know how the times were about to change! After I finished it and sent it to Mr. Walsh my health went down the tubes and I was hospitalized on and off for about 45 days. I fired 3 doctors and finally resolved some ongoing health problems. Then Covid panicked the whole world. We are slowly returning to normalcy, or what passes as normalcy.

Anyway the show is at the Arnot Museum, unfortunately I am not able to travel there at the present time but here is the link to the online presentation. www.arnotmuseum.org.   It is really well done with a reading of a biography and a second link reading the tag with a photo of the work. I am so happy to be included with the other artists.

Comments

Popular Posts