I Felted It



Felted vessel from our private play days. Thanks for the hospitality Joan, and thanks for the lesson Jan!

Next week is QSDS in Columbus, Ohio. Quilt Surface Design Symposium is being held at the Columbus College of Art and Design CCAD. There will be 2 weeks of classes, visitors are always welcome, walk through the classes and get a feel for the work. The bus tour includes Quilt National and the Riffe Gallery. Not to brag but I am in the Riffe Exhibit which may be extended. And I have a piece in the Johnson-Humrick invitational show in Coshocton and 2 pieces in the Ohio Craft Museum!

This year at QSDS I am taking a Michael James class in large scale printing and a Judy Hooworth 2 day collage class. I can't wait to be with with all my peeps! Unfortunately the studio assistant is going to summer camp, then again she might like it, nah, she won't, she'll miss me, I hope. I'll miss her.

Comments

Popular Posts