Progress on some fronts

I have made a little progress on my monoprint piece. We have had rain over the past days but there is  a break in the weather today so lawn mowing is in order. It's a good time to meditate. Just you, the mower and 2 acres of grass. Thinking time.
I think I have figured out enough Dreamweaver to start playing with my website. I have it laid out in InDesign, so the designing is done, the writing is done. I need to photoshop a bunch of photos so I can start placing the correct images. I need to take the outlined images and make them lo res. I never seem to do anything square so outlining is needed to make them look clean. Fortunately color correcting and outlining were 2 essential things I did in my previous job. I can also photoshop your wrinkles and fix your hair! Or add mustaches and blacken your teeth. Don't mess with me! 

Comments

Popular Posts