Friday, November 9, 2012

One More Done!

This got finished during the Rain of Sandy or the Reign of Sandy. We had high winds and lots of rain. Electric was out for a few hours during the night. Nothing like the east coast though. Lots of leaves and branches and a leaky window in the basement. I had one portfolio of paper that got wet but is now dried and the window is re-caulked.

I have all my flower and vegetable beds cleaned up and daffodils planted for next spring. Maybe this year I will get Christmas lights up. I hung a string of twinkle lights on my basement ceiling, maybe it will encourage creative thinking.

I have ordered more fabric from Spoonflower so next week a new piece will be started. I am loving the kantha stitching on these pieces. It adds a new dimension.

As my brothers say "We don't worry about you, we know you are always up to something!"

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your brothers...we should all be up to something!!!! I love this latest work! Happy Thanksgiving!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete