Still working


Yup, still working though the foot is a problem. I am hooked up to a wound vac 24/7. It putt-putts along and has reduced the wound on the bottom of my foot but it is still at a depth that stretches to an infected bone. I am being evaluated for 40 trips to a hyperbaric oxygen system. There will be a report on the experience to follow.

In the meantime the Dementia series is continuing on, This a portrait of my maternal grandmother . All of her grandchildren called her Mom. She lived on a 100 acre farm, we lived across the street, so we were over there every day and she ate dinner with us every night.

This is called Alone.  The dots behind just organically happened. Kind of freaky when you look at something and think I've got an idea! And then it actually works. Who knows where these ideas come from, experience and being open to anything. I am making things for my enjoyment.

Keep your fingers crossed I get this foot fixed, it's been 10 months. Its time.

Comments

Popular Posts