New House Guests

So this girl has shown up. I found the fabric in a remnant bin at JoAnns.

Since my foot has kept me home and the doctor is in no hurry to de-cast me, I have been working. The foot is healed but she wanted one more week of the cast to make sure it is "hardened" off.  Her week is like football minutes, 7 days is actually 12 days. So totally frustrated that no one heard me going "NOOOOOOOO!" I actually got up at 3am,  because I couldn't sleep and drank a whole wine cooler! I don't drink but I finally was able to sleep. And they wonder why I hate to go to the doctor, ha! I told my regular GP that statins make me feel like passing out and he told me "No they don't." Um ok, I guess you know how I feel better than I do. I haven't taken a statin since then and funny thing I feel a lot better. I wonder if he feels better?

Whine, whine, whine. No one cares.

So anyway this girl is a found girl, from Minnesota, her name was going to be Beth but Lizzie keeps popping up, then again maybe she is a Trudy. The fabric was a lucky find, I didn't have her with me and just threw it in the basket as a maybe and it was perfect. You never know.

Sarah is almost done. I added the antique lace but I think I need to cut some more of her dress to revel the background. Onward!

Yeah and Bobby wants a walk. Good luck with that Bob, you will have to wait for those football days to pass. I think I need another wine cooler.

Comments

Popular Posts