Space Continuum (ing)

The race to fill space progresses! I have a small area to fill with beads and then we will see what happens. I may leave it on the stretcher or take it off and add background. So far I am liking the stretcher bars.

I added lots of seed stitch and running stitch with variegated metallic embroidery thread. Incidentally I do not see the metallic thread in the DMC section anymore. Thankfully I have a good selection left.






A closeup of techniques, now that I am back into it I am enjoying sitting in a sunny window and working away at it.

I have three pieces of work accepted into Ohio Designer Craftsman Best of 2017 show. All my Quilt National "rejects" will be on display in Ohio for the summer. Opening May 7 at the Ohio Crafts Museum and then onto the Southern Ohio Art Museum in Portsmouth.

Comments

Popular Posts