Under the Bed



I love to read. And I am not picky, cereal boxes are fine, the morning paper is better. I usually read at least 10 minutes before I go to sleep, usually something about art. Under the bed this month is Stitch Stories by Cas Holmes and Fabric Pictures by Janet Bolton. Two inspiring books with plenty of ideas and sparks for future pieces.


 I have been invited to participate in a collage show at the Pop Shop in the 78th St gallery. The show will open in January 2016. Since a lot of my pieces are large I decided to do some smaller, affordable work. It's a shift to work smaller but good design is good design. (At least I hope it is good design).

A gathering of pieces-parts has gathered on my work table. The Bernina is taking a vacation at the repair shop, nothing serious I hope, so hand work is happening.

What's on your horizon?

Comments

Popular Posts