Whats Going On?

My Sweet 16 was hauled off to the repair shop and is back and ready for action. Thank goodness Anna's Sewing in North Omstead, Oh has become a Handi Quilter dealer. It saved me a long road trip. It does fit nicely in the back of my car. They were made for each other, I just hope it's a couple of years before it needs another repair.



I started this next piece on the Bernina and I will probably finish it there since I have it threaded and working. I an using a few decorative stitches which the Sweet 16 does not have.
So far I am happy with it. I think there will be more buttons. We’ll see.

This week was delivery time for Martha’s wedding for the Best of 2015 show at the Ohio Craft Museum in Columbus Ohio. The show opens May 3.

I also took some tag collages down for the gift shop. Some affordable delicacies. Yum! I love the float frames from Joann’s. Every time they are on sale I buy at least 2. I have been busy using up extra photos. And I put a descriptive dictionary word on each piece so it tells a story.

Comments

Popular Posts