Up close and personal








An up close look at Sebastian. I am having fun with my embellisher. After needling the felt together (I know it sounds goofy but trust me) I have been laying tulle over the top and doing some more needling. The head is stitched down and then I laid tulle circles on top which I hand stitched down.

Just a fun time filler while I contemplated the next piece.

Which I had on the design board, took down for a few months and put back up. I was laying fabrics down when I hit on an idea. After a trip to JoAnns and a visit to the home dec aisle this appeared on the design wall and is now under the needle.


Chester B Cogswell, Mama's Boy. I plan to have some fun with this one. Oh heck I always plan to have fun with them. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun! Would you?

Comments

Popular Posts