Satyr Day Night

I am contemplating what to tackle next. I like these guys and I have printed several more of them but I would like some different satyrs. I know where I took this and I think there were three of them, al in different states of repair. Since it has been several years, like ten?, since I took this photo I bet they are in even rougher shape. I thought about dashing up there yesterday when I had a meeting at the museum but since it was 17°F and the wind was zinging off the lake I didn't do it. Yet.
I leased a new car, a 2015 green Kia Soul. How wonderful to drive and the dashboard lights stay on, I can read the speedometer and the check engine light is not going on and off. Goodbye HHR, sorry for the early demise, but seriously, 66,000 miles and you want your engine rehauled!? That's above my pay grade. All I want is dependable.

Comments

Popular Posts