Focus: Fiber 2014 Open!!!!

My good friend Katherine Dunlevey's trio of vests welcomes visitors to the Bacon Gallery saturday night.
The crowds were big, it was their Friday night gallery night. It seems all the major museums in the states have a free friday night once a month. Cleveland Museum of Art has it's first friday program called Mix which is a hopping party with some kind of special program.
But I digress.
The art was great, the catalog was loved, I made it back home before midnight. The studio assistant wasn't too miffed.

I am working on the program for TAA's Wearable Boutique and Fashion Show held October 19 at Landerhaven Cleveland. Big surprise for the runway show I'm not sure if I am allowed to tell. Let's just say the runway will be featuring some star's. Not saying what kind, but it is worth the price of admission!
I am back to working on my next commission piece. And contemplating what and where to go next. Oh and hopefully I get glass block windows installed soon in my basement. I shall be buttoned up for winter.

Comments

Popular Posts