tying up loose ends

The first loose end is the Focus: Fiber 2014 catalog, printed and delivered. Of course I have to get them to the Erie Art Museum. I plan to leave early the night of the opening to deliver them to the museum. 64 pages of art, full color, Sue Cavanaugh's piece is on the cover. Not to brag, but, I think it is a good one. 8 x 10 in size so the art is a good size and the type is readable.

Next I started on a few commissions, I was going to do Tracy's piece first and started on it but decided I was not liking the print from Spoonflower, not their fault, I haven't done a lot of color as my work has been mostly black and white. All printers print different, color saturation, density, etc.  

So on to the second piece, gramps and grandson with a whopper of a fish. I am loving the  stitching on the fish and the background.

My thread collection is growing although I go through a lot in one piece. I like to have options!








Comments

Popular Posts