Sequins and Beads

You wouldn't think I am a sequin and bead girl but I do have small secret projects where I bead the snot out of a piece of cloth. These projects are the nicest thing to handle, they have a satisfying weight and feel.
I have hand stitching projects also like the kitchen towel project that is stalled for the summer.
And there is the tag project where I have been using photos out of the flea market photo albums.
So many projects, so little time. I must quit taking afternoon naps. And picking up extra work hours. But then it's nice to have extra spending money for little projects and I like to stay up late and work! Life is a circle.

Comments

  1. Wonderful post...and yes there is something about beading small handle..able cloths....they are my prayers. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts