Winter, Workshops and Work

Yep, still winter. You can't hurry it along. Or as my mother would say, you are just wishing your life away. So sit back and enjoy the snow flakes.











Or, maybe a workshop at an undisclosed but fabulous location. Great friends and a very good teacher who taught us jello printing. Much fun was had and it is something I will try again. Who knew fluorescent inks would blend and make wonderful bright colors.
The following is a sample printed on black fabric with a over print on organza. when the weather breaks I will order some inks to play with but for now I am afraid they would freeze before delivery.






And I have been working on my own art! This is me as a sophomore and senior in high school. In the stage of deconstruction. More deconstruct- and reconstruction to follow.

Now off to take care of the injured Miss Skittles. She skewered her face on a bolt sticking up from her stall. Many stitches and shots of tranquilizer later it is very sad looking and too gruesome to post a photo. I am sure she will heal to her beautiful horsey self.

Comments

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Oh, and your house looks like mine : )
    PS Hope horsey is healing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts