New Years News

To start the New Year I updated my website, adding a new gallery and prices to most of the quilts. If you haven't visited the site is www.textilearttipple.com come and spend some time. Some of the new pieces are up for consideration for shows so I am holding off on prices until I have news on them.

My painting is done for now. I am tackling the basement next, my brother Mick said it needs a D&C, dusting and cleaning.

There will be a trip to the recycling center. I hear they even take unwanted old encyclopedias and Readers Digests Condensed books, I have plenty of those, and cans of paint. Since we resided the house with vinyl siding the old paint can go. Except for touch up since we need to scrape and paint the windows but it looks so crisp and clean now. My parents would never go for the vinyl siding but the wood siding was not holding the paint, so vinyl it is and thanks to my brother Jim and Mick, nephews Jeff and Kris it looks great. (and thanks to the rest of the crew, also).


This week is new project week. I am making my ATCs for QSDS ATC group and then I will start on a self deconstruction piece with sophomore and senior photos of myself. It should be fun. Photos to follow. But here is a teaser, me as a sophomore in high school, how innocent I looked. And I was!

Comments

  1. Weren't we all innocent as sophomores? It was usually in the junior year that we'grew up'. You have the most lovely eyes - then and now. I'm looking forward to your new year and your new art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts