Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday Night Out

I'm not used to going out at night anymore. You would think I was 80 not 61! But for a long time my mother would panic if I went out for dinner or whatever. Last night I went to Asterisk Gallery in Tremont a suburb of Cleveland, very artsy-trendy. My friend Christine Mauersburger   cmauers.blogspot.com  was  part of an exhibition. Very cool work, tiny stitches that she takes from her sketchbook. I loved the patches on the wall too. I named her best in show! And nothing happened to me!  I didn't tell mom I went and all was well. Plus I got a great hand full of rusted nails and wood from the sidewalks. Now to make some more collages with my "free" pieces-parts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping down to see the show. I'll proudly accept "best in show" from you! Can't wait to see what you do with the rusty nails.

    ReplyDelete