Big!

This is the start of something big! Yup, 67" by 69". Barely fits on the two folding tables I paint on, it hangs over by two or three inches so I have to pull it back and forth. The first coat of gel medium, paint and water is on. A coat of white paint will follow and then the print. It is from a photo album I bought at a flea market at the Medina County Fairgrounds. I had it printed out on 24 x 36 inch paper so I had six panels to trim out. The people at Staples are wondering what I am up to. He, he. They should ask the fabric cutters at JoAnn's. They want to know what I do with all that cotton duck. I'm not telling! 
And here is a photo of my reluctant studio assistant. Can we go for a walk, pleeeeeese! Come on isn't it time for a cookie? Actually she hates the sound of my sewing machine and heads for the downstairs when I sew. As soon as I switch it off she back under the table though. I think the machine has a high pitch to it. My collie hated it also.



Comments

Popular Posts