The Next One



 Joe B: I'll Play the Blues for You!

finished






Hard to see but there are 3 columns of sequins and beads floating up the side representing music notes.







Well no Quilt National for me. But now I have 3 really good pieces for other shows. I always hope to be in but it is a real crap shoot. Of course if you don't enter for sure you will not be included.

And in the good end of things Fiber Art Now came the same day and my piece Paisley Parkwood was in it! Yay!! Probably a bit more exposure then QN. I really like their redesign and new focus.

I have started a new project since Joe B is finished. When I show my quilts people are always interested in the back side. I myself like to view the backside, I am always interested in the pattern of the stitching, I like to see if there is a another story being told. So I had a piece printed in black and white.


front and back












When I get the black stitching down on the back things may be made clear. How I am going to put a hanging apparatus on it is a thought in process.






Comments

Popular Posts