Un Nesting

 Or spring cleanup. After almost a year of hunkering down I was able to unload 2 cartons of books at Half Price Books. My shelves are able to breathe just a bit.

Actually it stared when I decided to use the bench my stereo lived on under my living room quilt hanging area. The stereo was really old and I think the wires attaching the speakers were too fragile to stand the move to wire racks I moved from the library so the stereo was replaced, and larger wire racks were purchased. Books were gone through and culled. What is it when you go through things and remove some and then you have less room? I call it reverse fluffing. Here is the end result, I moved my collage desk from my dining room where it is a bit nippy in cold weather. I also was able to buy new plastic tubs to store my fabric. Taking them out of cardboard cartons allows for easier access.














Ah spring! On to outside clean up.

Comments

Popular Posts