On the Way

 Well, we'll see how long it takes to get here. I uploaded this piece to Spoonflower last week and just received notice it is in the mail. However our mail is taking forever to get here. Maybe because everyone uses Forever stamps? OK, bad joke. Poor mailman, they are tasked with carting pounds of late junk mail in bad weather. 

That being said it is a balmy 50°F here. I raked up a garden cart of branches. Sure sign it will gt windy and my mighty oak will hurl another batch of dead branches to earth. Bob loves to pee on the branches.

Great news, Bob and I are getting in daily walks around the block and they are getting easier. The first one I did we had to take a few breathing breaks. He has watered all the trees along the way.












I had this printed on chiffon. I am envisioning a frosty scene with maybe pearl buttons and tiny jingle bells. Time will tell what will happen. I did buy the jingle bells today.

Here is a link to the Expanded Dimensions show at the Riffe Gallery. So glad to be included in the 10 artists selected.

https://kuula.co/share/7xT1t/collection/7PgrD?fs=1&vr=1&sd=1&initload=0&thumbs=1&info=0&logo=0

Comments

Popular Posts