Kiss finally finished















I think it is finally done. I just had to embroider the title on this. Kiss Me Once Before You Go, Make It Long Enough to Last Forever.

Kind of says it all about the loss of someone to dementia. They may be there physically but their brain is functioning on a different plane, never to return to your reality. It's a concept that is hard to grasp, but until you accept the reality it is very hard to deal with the day to day part of life. You lose someone twice. First to the loss of their reality and and then when physical death occurs. A lot of times the caregiver succumbs first. It is very stressful. I lost my mom in 2010 to the disease and it is very prevalent on her side of the family along with diabetes. Things to look forward too!

But hey, life continues and as my grandfather would have said Make hay while the sun shines!

I will have 10 of the 40 sessions of Hyperbaric in on Monday. I watched a lot of HGTV. Just never have them put the Housewives of Orange Co on. Yowsa. It takes 10 -15 minutes of time to get to the depth of 33' under water. You are not technically under water but the pressure is there. Then you spend 90 minutes under pressure and another 10 to 15 minutes resurfacing. So far so good, my foot is a lot better. The side effect is that my blood pressure rises dangerously high. I am adding beet juice to my diet and dropping all fast food as a result, we shall see. I don't want to go on BP pills but I may have to.

And I am still cranking things out. Called The Lovelies this is my great aunt Kitty and I think her sister in law. I used a new mezzotint effect. I am excited and have ideas for more pieces. Upward and onward.

Comments

Popular Posts