Nuts!

Oh yeah, that crazy Quilt National weekend! Not that I took a lot of photos. Too busy looking. The catalog is so well done with a whole page view of the quilt and a large closeup, so no need to photograph everything except the celebratory photo of yourself with your quilt.

Sample of the crowds.

It was a lot of walking because you do want to stick your nose in close. and inspect all the stitching, etc.

Unfortunately I had a bit of overuse on the ailing foot. I tried to sit a lot but. . . evidently not enough, so now I am on daily antibiotic infusions, and bare minimum of foot use. I am using my knee roller and trying to be good. Anything not to spend another 5 days in the hospital, they feed you things like dried out Salisbury steak. Disgusting, that poor animal gave his life for that?!

Well, send good wishes my way. I am contemplating my next set of quilts. I think they will be about dementia. In my life, it is unfortunately, a family business.

And just to tell you how crazy my family is my sister-in-law demanded me to draw her a picture of her dog that's been dead for 10 years. To bribe me she was willing to buy me a sketchbook. LOL As if. I gave her a small quilt once and she kept it in her garage. It was a test. She failed!

Comments

Popular Posts