Back to nice

Every once in awhile I put up a snarky post. Excuse me. Humanity can do that to you.

I listen to all the political crap, impeach, impeach, impeach. Really? it sounds like "You did it to Bill C now we can do it to your guy. Seems like the country is being governed by a a group of spoiled, disgruntled third graders. Grow up, be an adult, act in the interest of the people. Stop giving our hard working money to people who don't want to work. I am all for helping disabled people and their caregivers but thee are many who play the system. Work is a noble thing and frankly who wants to watch all that crap on daily TV?

I have been trying to stay off my foot until it heals up. It's not easy. Got some new books and started  a new piece which  I hope grows into a series on dementia. So many in my family have succumbed to it. Now we should spent government money there and more specifically on mental illness.

Here is the start of the first piece,
Kiss Me Once Before You Go. . . Long Enough to Last Forever.

The story of my grandparents struggle with dementia.

Comments

Popular Posts