Whats Next?



So these ladies are coming to visit. Actually she is the same lady, my Great Aunt Kitty who is being printed on chiffon. It is the same photo but with 2 different photoshop treatments and flipped. I already bought some background fabric that references Paris and New York. Window drape fabric that has a collage type background with a roaring twenties feel. I saw it and thought "Wow, thats perfect!" We'll see, I had a 40% off coupon so it isn't real precious fabric.

I like the Annie Hall feel to the outfit she was wearing. She was deep sea fishing in Florida probably late 20s, early 30s.

The hackney ponies are turning out to be tedious, I'm really not that fond of them. At this point I am just throwing thread on them and trying some experimental hand stitching. I went to JoAnns for some perle cotton thread when I saw the drapery fabric.

Comments

Popular Posts