dots and dots and dots

I'm thinking dots and patterns behind Joe. Being an appaloosa he can handle dots and patterns. Lots of dots. This shall be an adventure but I needed to think of something new, something to push the envelope. I have played with transparency before by using thinner material and letting the underlying fabric show through but this time I invested in a print on chiffon.

Time will tell what comes about. This is Joe on the patio window. I put tracing paper over him and made a pattern. I am contemplating whether to make pattern pieces to go behind him or to just piece random dot patterns and let it fly but it would be fun to have flowers behind the print also. Time will tell, I don't think this will be boring.

Stitching continues on Kitchen Conversation which is about 3/4 done.


And in the backyard there was a Mexican standoff. The squirrels are in to teasing Bobby. If he figures out how to climb trees they are in serious trouble.


Comments

Popular Posts