January thaw













It warmed up today 50°F and the ice is gone!


Someone got out of bed and the covers. Then there was a very fast walk around the block with frequent stops to water trees along the way.


The life of Bobby! He's now back in bed, under the covers with 3 or 4 milk bones, since he is a cookie hoarder. When I go to bed at night he is already in bed waiting for me with a cookie under his leg. He always gives me a low growl telling me not to eat his treat. Silly dog. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and there is a bone tucked under my arm. The title of my new autobiography should be Sleeps with Milk Bones. Or it may be the sub title of the autobiography I was going to write titled If It's Not One Thing, It's Your Mother.

I've been too busy quilting to write it. After thinking I would not make another big quilt I started and finished Waiting for the Call, which was big. I now have an even bigger one on the design board titled a Kitchen Conversation.

Comments

Popular Posts