Under the Needle



Stitching has begun! I think this is going to be all black and white, the stitching is going in an abstract direction. It will look abstract when you are close to it.

Love the horses.

My old gal is enjoying life in the pasture with a mini donkey and a pony. She thinks the pony is her baby! I never bred her because I didn't want to raise and break babies. She was not the easiest horse to be around, she wasn't one to rush over to the door to see you, many times I had to pretend I was leaving so she would come and let me put on a halter so we could ride. Once she had a halter on she was fine, she just figured if you gave up she would enjoy her leisure. She loved to go to shows I think she would have loaded herself in the trailer. Now we are pals, especially since her eyesight is bad she comes to my voice, plus she knows I am good for treats. Old friends!

Bobby is not a fan of cold weather, he loves his walks but as soon as we are home he heads for the bed to burrow under the covers. And he loves lap time, wedges his little butt into the recliner beside me to snuggle.

Comments

Popular Posts