A Little Christmas Cheer

Every year the US Forestry Service puts up a Christmas display in Washington DC. Every state has a tree and 12 artists from each state are asked to contribute an ornament. This year I was delighted to be asked to contribute my art.

Yes, I have been known to do a little felting from time to time. Plus some beading! It was fun. Now I am considering buying ornaments and making some for my family. I couldn't find the ornaments at Pat Catans but you can find everything on Amazon.

Totally not what I was going to do at first but it came to me as I was going to sleep one night. All I had to do was buy some pony beads. US Forestry supplied the 5.5" plastic ornaments.

I have finished 26 Tires And just need to get a good photo of it. It's time to enter a few shows, Artist as Quiltmaker and Ohio +5 to name two good shows. Fingers crossed. And there is promise of a solo show at the Elyria Public Library next summer.

Thanks Ohio Craft Museum for asking me to do this.

Comments

  1. Mary Ann
    Can you contact me here at The Dairy Barn Arts Center at jane@dairybarn.org or call me at 740-592-4981. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ann,
    Can you contact me here at The Dairy Barn Arts Center...I need some info from you about one of your quilts.
    Jane@dairybarn.org or 740-592-4981.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts