Experimentation


I am working on another Dad piece. The photo is a professional photo that was taken for his work. He looks a little stern but up close  is a little softer looking. Maybe I just think that as I really loved my father and hope I carry his integrity forward, but I digress. The circle is a newspaper page I painted with amber shellac. It has a wonderful texture but after I stitched it, it became rather fragile. Time will tell, I am now stitching the face . I love to do the stitching but worry that it is not going to look good. Tension!







This is a very old piece I started and then got stalled on when I moved. And I moved 5 or 6 years ago, I was bored one day and pulled is out. I have added tons of beading in the past 2 weeks. Maybe I will finish it finally. It will be my third space piece. Who knew?!

I will have to take a photo of one of my oldest pieces, The Secret Life of Black Holes. Stay tuned.




Comments

Popular Posts