I'm Back!

Sorry for the time off but it was a crazy holiday season.

Before Christmas I adopted a dog named Mary. She was a scruffy little girl, part cairn terrier with maybe some bull dog or boxer. Five to six years old with eye problems. She was very good in the house, no accidents, bad behavior, etc.
 Alas she was not used to walking on a leash, the first few days we walked the neighborhood and she was getting more relaxed, I thought we had made progress till one icy day, yeah I know, ICE!!!, I was gingerly avoiding the sidewalk and walking on the grass when she bolted and I was down in an instant. Fortunately nothing was broken but severely strained as I went down on my right side jamming my upper arm.

Fortunately I was able to send her back. I hope some one takes a chance on her. I think she wants a teen age boy to romp with not some old lady. We did have fun running around the dining room table one night.

HeightsArts in Cleveland Heights, Ohio opened a show called Likeness January 13. I have 4 pieces in this wonderful diverse show about portraits. There are 2 mixed media, a photographer, a painter, a ceramicist and me the fiber person. It was so crowded I did not have time to take any photos. Lots of fun!

And my experiments with painted backgrounds has progressed to this:

When Fourth Graders Wear Makeup. My printer wants to print everything in color, even when I try to make it just print black and white so I turned a little green. I went with the flow and added makeup. I also added paint over the printed fabric which was a little dark. It turned out fun. As always fun is good.

And commenting is free!

Comments

Popular Posts