OUCH!!!!

Well, you fix one thing and then something else happens.

Like someone forgot to look where they were going, or was texting, or yapping to her friends.

Anyway, since things are hanging off underneath and rubbing, this is undriveable. It happened 1/2 block from home so I got it home.

Now I wait for insurance to call. Not the 5 doctors and their companies that called starting at 8:15am offering their services that would support my pain and suffering claims. No I'm looking for this ladies insurance company to call, fix this and get me a loaner. I'm betting she has no insurance. Just saying.

And how is your day going? Hopefully better than mine.

And the studio assistant wants to report that she was thrown very suddenly on the car floor and was very shook up. She is better today.

Comments

  1. This is terrible news, but so glad you are okay ... and you have your machine back! Happy sewing : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts