Where to?

Usually I am thinking about the next project while I am finishing the current project.

Not this time. I finished American Dream the first of July and am looking through photos and doing some writing down of thoughts and ideas. Is the next thing a series of clothing made into quilts about people on the hard side of life? I am thinking about this and will start to visit second hand shops looking for clothing that speaks to me about it's previous owner.

I have even found some photos of people that may fit. Or the faces may be fabric, fabric that may tell more of the story. I want the faces and arms and legs to be rather ambiguous. Not telling the race of the person, other than that they are of the human race.

Isn't that all we need say about our race? One family, one race, human. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts