A green fireplace

All painted and trimmed out!

This didn't take all that long since it was a small wall. I had to paint it gray and then 2 coats of the green. I think it is way cool. Much better than the brick and beige.

Now I have several projects to do. My web site is completed but I need to upload it. It's time, my process has changed so drastically from painted cotton duck and xeroxed gel medium-ed down and painted. I am working on my aunt and the jockey. Lots of stitching, her dress is going to be covered in french knots. The top part is done and I have started on her skirt.

Then there are Christmas cookies to make. And my family is coming over next Sunday so there is a bit of food to prepare ham, potato salad and baked beans.

The house is decorated. I knew if I decided not to decorate until it was painted I would get the painting finished. I still have plans to paint the woodwork white. I think the door to my garage will be orange to match the walls.

And a Christmas present to myself, insulation. I am going from R4 to none to an R44. Take that gas heating bill!

If I don't post till after next week, a Merry Christmas to all!

Comments

Popular Posts