A can of paint (or two)


My front door before paint
With primer, hmmm, makes the beige living room look greenish






Ahh, laughing orange with my mom ready to walk out the door.
Sewing before
and after
And my dining room with my first quilt Crow Princess Tea Party. Funny how the light affects the paint, this is much "oranger" in person. Makes the art pop off the wall though. The boxes are my box pieces where I cut through the box and insert a fancy doll house window and then decorate the inside. Kind of cool now that they are on the wall you can really look at and through them.

Comments

  1. You have such an inviting home...and your Mother is always standing guard. Have a great weekend. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these colors on your walls as well as the artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts