Moving

emptied studio

studio day 1
boxes in foreground were in the studio space which is actually the dining room








studio the next morning

the wall on the right will be the design wall, I need to get some insulation panels to put up, next week. Today was rainy and windy.









Here is the sunnier view, machines are up!

I lucked out Tuesday morning the movers were there at 8:15am. The assistant was at doggy day care or doggy doom as she calls it. By 2pm all the furniture was in the new house. At 3pm the rain started in earnest. Lucky me!

I had originally thought to put the studio in the breakfast room but there are not a lot of empty wall space and no overhead light and I usually end up working at night out of habit, so the dining room is it. The painting studio will be in the big basement.

Comments

  1. Fabulous studio my dear lady...have a great time creating with your heart. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The studio space is exciting and friendly. You're gonna make some super duper artwork deary! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally catching up on my favorite Blogs. Glad you have found a new nest and are getting settled in. As always, I look forward to seeing your new work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts