Spring is Springing!


I do think spring has finally sprung. The rhubarb is looking better! I have mowed the lawn twice. It was long and I hate to rake it.

The branch pile has grown to a good size, the property lines have been cleared of all the "foofus" my neighbors can't be bothered to clean up.
Just saying.

Storms are predicted for later tonight and rain for all weekend.

The studio assistant was not in a good mood. She hates rain. And a bath has been mentioned. If she keeps rolling in stinky stuff on the lawn, the mention will come to fruition. Just saying.
Oh Mom, really?
Yes, my stinky little friend. A nice warm spring bath!

Comments

  1. I soooo need to mow here, but I have a swamp for a yard with all the rain and storms. So, I guess it will wait. (yikes)
    Your rhubarb looks great! Had lovely plants at our previous house.
    Oh yeah, people who throw out the junk; I am afraid to pick up half of what is on my south acre because I *know* what's in those bottles....and it is NOT soda! ;-D
    Have a great weekend!

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts