What's Up

 

I have spent the last week looking at slides and thinking of projects. Nothing is speaking to me but I need to keep busy. 

"Idle Hands Are the Devils Workshop" as my second grade nun used to say. Of course when you are older "Idle Hands Are an Invitation to a Nap!"  So no napping! 

I decided to try a parking lot. My dad must have taken this from a spot above a parking lot. 

This is the original slide but I fiddled with the saturation and applied some filters and then did some tweaking and twirling to come up with a pattern. And some major retouching of shadows and overlays. I guess it keeps my photoshop training in play. Loves me a little photoshop.

It is loaded up at Spoonflower so now we will sit by the mailbox. Bob definitely lets me know when the mailman comes. Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts