Round and round I go

 Yup, another one done. To be fair this is fairly small for me. But with the circular sewing I wouldn't want it much bigger. Too hard to get the lines on target as it was. I was playing with the mezzotint filter in Photoshop and had to get this one printed. I did it on chiffon. Originally I had bought a piece of decorator fabric that looked like a water color of pond water but it did nothing for the photo and its graphic treatment. The stripes seem to work, they emphasize the circles. Fabric is from Lunn Fabrics. Look up their Etsy shop for all kinds of goodies and their service is very fast!













And detail. Next on the list is a watercolor filter treatment of the same photo. I think that will work over the watercolor fabric. I'm thinking beads and sequins for a sparkling water effect. We'll see. I am also contemplating the blue car quilt, if Quilt National rejects it, pretty certain they will, I may add tons of buttons to it. That sounds like tedious work but fun.

Comments

Popular Posts