Not Really Silence

Well not really, I have been making hoops to decorate a tree in front of FAVA, the group that hosts the Artist as Quiltmaker show that happen this summer. There is a huge tree in front of the building. In the past we have quilt bombed it, last time it was decorated with long stitched quilt panels, this time we are making hula hoops that will hang from the tree. They will be joined together somehow. I now have 12 smaller hoops to do, which is actually harder than making big hoops. Well, in my mind it is harder. But thats me.
I have an appointment with a surgeon about reconstructing my foot, people have told me he is the best and it does work. I have orientation for the hyperbaric oxygen sessions on Monday. It takes some time to get all that together, it includes an EKG which takes 5 minutes to do after you spend an hour doing paperwork and waiting for the person doing the paperwork to have time to do the paperwork. Didn't we say in the 80s that we were going to go paperless? Yeah, right!

And I am doing the the hanging apparatus and labels for a few quilts for display this December. I always wait until they have some place to hang. But, hey, that's me!

Comments

Popular Posts