Famous?!

A legend in my own mind? Naw! You can go to WKYC.com, in the upper left corner is a pull down menu, go down to Leon Bibb and pull down. You will find my interview. Leon was so wonderful in his questioning and interest in what I was doing. They filmed all over the house and I explained many of the pieces. It was very easy to talk to him. Of course he is a master interviewer, having been in the business for years, mostly producing local interest pieces and having a half hour weekly local program. Fun.

I have been trying to stay off my poor foot it has been getting slowly worse so I have a new doctor who seems a bit more aggressive in treatment and we are trying something new tomorrow but it means I will totally have to stay off the foot. I may need a volunteer to cook and do a load of laundry once a week. But I can sew! I have 3 projects lined up, bought 8 spools of thread, have 2 new ideas and most of the materials for 1 of them. Go me.

Plus I got 3 new books coming from Amazon. I can only stand so much daily TV shows. Court shows or gossip? You know there are only 3 soap operas left, not that I watch those.

Above is a hint at what I am working on, it seems like it's taking forever but it is large.

Comments

  1. Mary Ann, Just looking up your interview and fell into your blog. Hopefully by now you are healing. I can't imagine not putting weight on your foot! Love your work. You Are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy I discovered this site, I couldn't discover any learning on this matter earlier to.Also work a webpage and on the off chance that you are ever inspired by doing some guest composing for me if conceivable don't hesitate to tell me, im dependably search for individuals to look at my site. tools for diamond art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts