Bad feet!

Yeah, really bad. A wound that refuses to heal and drains constantly, an infection, then a 5 day hospital stay and daily antibiotic infusions daily for 6 weeks. Then a blood blister that the doctor had to clean up. It bled like crazy. Thank God I am not on blood thinners!!!! SO I will be seeing a new doctor for some serious treatment. I foresee MRIs and God knows what else. Maybe surgery to open, remove a bone and clean the whole thing out. Not sure what will happen. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

But I can still sew, with my left foot. And I can still draw in my sketchbook, plan new ideas, do handwork, read, etc. I check on my tomatoes with my binoculars.  . . nothing to pick yet.

My wonderful nephew has been mowing my yard. Dang, I LIKE to mow!! Silly me!

Using now with shorts and T shirts.

Comments

Popular Posts