Carrying On


This is under consideration as the next piece as well as one with my dad that will be experimental. This is another photo from the 70s. I think I then did a transfer to card stock and colored it with watercolor. I should have written down my process more often but when you are young you think you don't need to do all that, how could you forget? Yeah, right.

Three different size photos of my dad printed on chiffon that I want to layer and cut so you see the smaller head and then a smaller one. I kind of have it worked out how it should work.  We'll see.

Life kind of is just skipping along. My foot is slowly healing. again. Don't ask. New doctor has different ideas of what should work so this is resolved. I hope by summer, I desperately want to be outside in the sunshine. It was 18°F this morning when I went to get groceries. I was switching from my walking cast to driving shoe with my leg out of the car and I was freezing!!!

Good news is my eye is healing. I need a cure from head to toe!

Comments

Popular Posts