Oh my!!!

I entered Ohio Designer Craftsman Best of 2014 in February. It is my favorite show, it has jewelry, glass, ceramics, mixed media, fiber, wood. You get to see a lot of great things. I got in! And the email said they wanted all 3 pieces. What? I emailed back and yes all 3 pieces. A week later I got an email asking that I come to the opening. I won an award. For best body of work. For sure, I went. How cool is that? You never know.
This weekend Artist as Quiltmaker opens. I helped with the hanging Saturday. Another great show with variety in the styles of art quilts. I also did the catalog on AQM which is available on Blurb.com
Focus Fiber entries have snowed me under! Tomorrow is my last TAA meeting as president. I shall retire. And get back to quilting. As soon as Focus Fiber entries are done. The church newsletter is done. AQN newsletter is done. QSDS brochure is done. OK you get the picture!

Comments

Popular Posts