December Doings

 Well maybe not a whole lot, but on the other hand keeping busy.


This rather disgruntled looking person has been lurking on my design board. I think there will be more trees and hand stitched branches. Who knows maybe birds may appear . And I think she whispered "seed beads" the other day. Not sure where she is going.


And daily drawings are still continuing. I have 2 pages in my 50 page sketch book left. And I bought another sketch book to make sure I have an outlet for bad weather. Like -1°F freaking cold weather!

I have been stitching random lace pieces, buttons, beads, etc onto fabric strips which I decided to turn into prayer flags of sorts. I have a list of things to pray for, for a troubled world. That should keep me busy!


And on the self care front I bought myself a recumbent exercise bike! I am trying to get at least 15 minutes a day of riding it. Bobby won't even visit the basement, I told him he could run along side. He said Nope, I will be busy keeping a spot warm on the couch for you!

And because there are lots of hours in a day sometimes collages happen. These are 8" x 8" in shadow box frames. I found some aluminum sheets that are fun to fold and pierce and make industrial looking and added photos printed on film. Sort of a tin type looking thing. 

As long as I keep busy and don't run the streets I should be fine in 2023!





Comments

Popular Posts