February Fun


 Oh brother squirrel, where art thou? I fear the squirrels are tucked up in their nests with their tail scooped over their noses. Of course they spent a couple of days a week or so ago harvesting small branches so they could build new nests for their young which are usually born in February. My oak tree has a big pile of branches under it. Spring clean up will begin in March if we are lucky.


For now Bob and I are tucked up in the house. He is not happy with the weather since the snow is past his boy parts. Makes going potty a balancing act. But if his name was Roberta he would have to squat in the snow. Hmmmm.

For amusement I have been making collages. Using up some of the paper I used to make and collect. Plus bits and pieces from yard cleanup like this jawbone I picked up when I first moved here. It's called Jawbone.



This one is called Blush. The idea of nails and strings came as I was falling asleep. I think it works pretty well.


In the meantime I have finished Reflections. And I found an image and uploaded it to Spoonflower. Now we wait. Anything to entertain myself. Oh yes, I am making tea towels again. If you fold them in half they make great placemats. Who knew?

Comments

Popular Posts