Something Else

I am in the between time of finishing something and waiting for new fabric to show up in the mailbox. Funny to think that a yard of cloth can be folded to fit in your mailbox. Next is a photo of a car my nephew is selling. He does employment checks but because of covid new hires were down. In the meantime he is re-selling boats and cars. He had a really neat car photo on facebook that I talked him into sending me. I did a little printout, a scan,  some photoshop and now some printing.


While waiting there are buttons and sequins being added to American Beauty, why not? 


And I am always doing small collages on encaustic panels. I use the panels turned inside out. Makes them like a shadow box. And I have the fun of doing 3D objects to them.


 
I bought a pack of HO gauge railroad figures. And I have been printing on gampi paper that I coat with acrylic varnish or tar gel medium, Either one will give the paper a transparent look.

It's not always sewing. But mostly sewing!

Comments

Popular Posts