Piling Up My Plate

Yeah, I feel better. I have been working on a space/beading piece and now I have one piece printed and on its way from Spoonflower and 2 pieces sitting in their queue for printing. I loaded the latest one today. It will be printed on chiffon, not quite sure how I am going to sew it. The black and white version is a circular mezzotint effect. Really cool.
 
Can't wait to get started with the sewing machine. I may have to put a mask on and head to JoAnns, So far I have made do. Muslin for backing? How about patching together scraps? Or it's time for the old sheets to be backing. I may need thread, that will be the fly in the ointment. Life during war time.

I ordered felt for backing from Amazon.

I ordered a light table and loupe for viewing the slides and come to think of it, a few years ago when my scanner died I bought a nifty scanner that does a good job scanning slides. Yay for Amazon. If I had to shop for the stuff I buy from there I would be running around not finding half of it and paying twice as much.

I should buy stock!

Comments

Popular Posts